UGC Merged Scheme (College with Relatively Higher Proportion of SC/ST/OBC)
- CORPUS FUND: The committee resolved to collect Corpus fund from the teachers as per the resolution of General Body Meeting held on 4th Aug. 2015.
- DEDUCTION/CONTRIBUTION : Rs. 100/- per month have been collected from all teachers from the month of September 2015 towards corpus fund.
- FINANCIAL AID: Financial aids have been given to the following students from corpus fund.
- Esther Vanlalhmangaihzuali, VI Semester B.Sc (Chemistry) who was hospitalized and was in ICU has been given Rs. 3650/- to match the contribution made by the students, so that the total amount given to her was Rs. 10000/- on Dt. 8/2/2016.
- Zodingliani, VI Semester B.Sc (Zoology), Raphael Lalchhanchhuaha, VI Semester B.Sc (Mathematics) and Lallungkhama, IV Semester, B.Sc (Mathematics), who were identified by the Student Union Leaders to be need of financial assistance.