The function of the cell is to look into the complaints lodged by any student, and judge its merit. The Grievance cell is also empowered to look into matters of harassment. Anyone with a genuine grievance may approach the department members in person, or in consultation with the officer in-charge Students' Grievance Cell. In case the person is unwilling to appear in self, grievances may be dropped in writing at the letterbox/ suggestion box. Grievances may also be sent through e-mail to the officer in-charge of Students' Grievance Cell.
The objective of the Grievance Cell is to develop a responsive and accountable attitude among all the stakeholders in order to maintain a harmonious educational atmosphere in the institute.
A Grievance Cell should be constituted for the redresses of the problems reported by the Students of the College with the following objectives:
The cell will deal with Grievances received in writing from the students about any of the following matters:-
1) Academic Matters: Related to timely issue of duplicate Mark-sheets, Transfer Certificates, Conduct Certificates or other examination related matters.
2) Financial Matters: Related to dues and payments for various items from library, hostels etc
3) Other Matters: Related to certain misgivings about conditions of sanitation, preparation of food, availability of transport, victimization by teachers, etc,.
1) The cases will be attended promptly on receipt of written grievances from the students
2) The cell formally will review all cases and will prepare statistical reports about the number of cases received
3) The cell will give report to the authority about the cases attended to and the number of pending cases, if any, which require direction and guidance from the higher authorities.
Procedure for lodging complaint
i) The students may feel free to put up a grievance in writing and drop it in boxes.
ii) The Grievance Cell will act upon those cases which have been forwarded along with the necessary documents.
iii) The Grievance Cell will assure that the grievance has been properly solved in a stipulated time limit provided by the cell.
The Composition of the Grievance Cell is as follows :
Chairman : Prof. B. Zoliana, Department of Electronics
Department of Chemistry
Department of Botany
Department of Home Science
Department of Zoology
Online Student Grievance Redressal Form is given below
Govt. Zirtiri Residential Science College has been established by the government to be the first science college with a view to cater to the need for undergraduate-level science education in Mizoram. The college has endeavoured to execute and disseminate quality education in various fields of science and technology.
The principle goal is to cater to the need for higher learning in the college level in various fields of science education in Mizoram. It is envisaged that the knowledge and skills gained from the institution, with the degree obtained, would facilitate students for future employment opportunities. The main objectives of the college are:
Copyright © Reserved ® 2018
Government Zirtiri Residential Science College
Accredited B Grade (CGPA 2.75) by NAAC in 2016
The only Model Science College in Mizoram by RUSA